Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Interlibrary Loan: Spring 2021
· Submit article requests using the following link. Articles are sent electronically and will continue without interruption
regardless of whether you are on or off-campus. https://libraryguides.berea.edu/interlibraryloan
For those On-Campus: · Submit book requests using the link above.
· You will be notified when the book arrives and can pick it up at the Circulation Desk during open hours.
· If you need to renew an ILL item, please send the renewal request online or call Patty Tarter at 859-985-3275.
: For those Off-Campus · If you can use your local public library, that will be your best option. If you do not have access to a local public library and
the book is necessary for your coursework, you can place your book request through the Hutchins Library link. Just
remember it will take an extended time for you to receive the book. Also, you will need to email Patty Tarter
( ) with your home address. firstname.lastname@example.org
· If you need to renew an ILL item, please send the renewal request online or email Patty Tarter (
· You will be responsible for returning the book by the due date to Hutchins Library via the mail or UPS.