Circulation Services: Scroll down for information on borrowing print or media materials
- As of March 11, 2020, books will circulate for 120 day as opposed to 21 days until classes resume.
- Any fines accrued during this time will be forgiven. If fines do appear on your record please contact Calvin Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print material can be renewed online. The following link will take you to the page where you login:
- Books and media can be returned using the book drop located in the foyer.
- Books or Media can be mailed back to: Hutchins LibraryCPO LIB, Berea College, Berea, KY 40404
ACCESS TO PRINT and MEDIA:
Students, faculty and staff can request print materials by emailing Calvin Gross at email@example.com . The items will be checked out to your account and made available for you Monday-Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm.
- When the material is pulled and ready, you will be notified by email, or phone
- Items will be left in the library foyer in a bag with your name on it
- It is suggested you allow the material to set for at least 24 hours
IF YOU ARE NOT IN BEREA:
- We can mail you books or media. Keep in mind that the mail system has slowed dramatically. These requests should be sent to me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org