Dear Berea College Community,
Hutchins Library would like to take this time to welcome those of you who are returning to campus, and we are doing our part to help keep our community safe and healthy. As you are undoubtedly aware, safety precautions brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic have changed the look and feel of Hutchins Library. Several precautions have been made to make our building a safer place by reducing the chance of viral transmission.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work to create safe spaces and resources that respect the health and well-being of our community
Hutchins Library Hours of Operation
- Sundays -- 2:00pm - Midnight
- Mondays – Thursday: 7:45am – Midnight
- Friday -- 7:45am - 5:00pm
- Saturdays: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED INSIDE THE LIBRARY.
- Entrance to Hutchins Library is by card access only. Local borrowers who are not faculty, staff, or students at Berea College who are registered to use the library can obtain an access card by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have a card, please make an appointment at the same number to apply for a card. Non-College borrowers must live in Madison County, Kentucky, and have a valid state ID, passport, or driver's license. A piece of current postmarked mail with a matching address is also required.
- Special Collections and Archives have been re-arranged to comply with social distancing recommendations.
Please select the appropriate tab for additional information.