Hutchins Library Outside Researchers:
Outside researchers may make an appointment with Reference Services and Special Collections and Archives to use their facilities under the following guidelines:
- Researchers who are fully Vaccinated for COVID 19 can make an appointment to use Special Collections Reading Room or Reference Services.
- An appointment must be made for each visit.
- Upon arrival, researchers will need to call their appointment contact to be let into the building.
- Special Collections and Archives: 859-985-3892. If your call is not answered at that number, call 859-985-3267.
- Reference Services: 859-985-3109