A Mondopad from InFocus is a tool for both videoconferencing and conference meetings also sporting the ability to be a whiteboard and with Microsoft's PowerPoint, Word, and Excel for your classroom needs. The Mondopad is composed of a 55 inch touch screen 1080P LCD display with adjacent video camera and sound strip. A Mondopad allows for easy hookup to your personal laptop also, simply by plugging in a VGA or HDMI cable.
Functions of a Mondopad:
- Be able to show your Microsoft Office files directly to your partners and edit those documents with the touch screen.
- Take notes, make tables, or draw diagrams with the whiteboard function with other party members.
- Use the Mondopad independently of a laptop or other external device
- Download Smartboard software directly to the Mondopad if desired
- USB flash drive to open Powerpoints or other lecture materials directly from the Mondopad system
- HDMI connections for audio, visual and other display