Last Updated: Jan 9, 2012
You will need your community library card or Berea College I.D.
Cards are non-transferable and only the owner of the identification card is authorized to borrow materials on his/her card. The library is not responsible for unauthorized use of library cards.
- How do I obtain a library card?
- How many items can I borrow and for how long?
- Can I renew items? How many times? How?
- What are the fines or fees for overdue, lost, and damaged books?
- Can I place a hold on an item or recall an item?
- Will I receive courtesy notices of soon-to-be due and overdue items?
- Can my borrowing privileges be suspended?
- First Time ILLiad User
Set up your own account in order to borrow materials from other libraries, track the progress of those requests, and receive articles electronically
- Returning ILLiad User
If you already have an ILLiad interlibrary loan account, logon with this link.